With over thirteen years of experience, NextSEO is one of the first digital marketing agencies in Kosovo!
We have collaborated with more than twenty acclaimed international brands, such as Allianz, AXA, Mawista, Europ Assistance, The Jeweller, Fintiba, Insubuy, Miomond, DR-Walter, etc. and our online projects and products have had over 50 million users from across the world in the last 12 months!
Now, we are looking for an experienced business development manager who will be in charge of developing new business solutions and services for the online world related to travel visas.
The main goal and responsibility will be to come up with new ideas for new revenue streams, services, and products; form new strategic partnerships, and use current web resources (SchengenVisaInfo.com and VisaGuide.World) to generate more revenue.
- Brainstorming with the rest of the team to create new online business strategies
- Identifying sales, products, and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Researching the travel visa online market and industry trends
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Finding and following up on new sales leads
- Arranging online business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers/partners
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, online customer service, or internet business related field
- Fluency in the English language, in writing and speaking. Business English experience a plus.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite / Google Workspace
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
How to Apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]