NextSEO is currently seeking a full-time content writer to join its dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will bring finely honed editorial judgment, top-notch skills in writing and editing articles for online publication. Familiarity with emerging technology and a thorough knowledge of current trends and innovations in digital media are required. You will be conducting thorough research, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news related to Worldwide Visa, Higher Education, Studying and Working Abroad.
- Gather information for valuable information articles through observation, interviews, investigation, and research.
- Gather, corroborate and interpret data.
- Use findings to construct well-written articles.
- Retain awareness of the readers’ point of view.
- Generate and evaluate article ideas and pitch compelling story ideas to editors.
- Strong English language writing skills, and ability to convey information in a clear, concise and conversational manner.
- Meet regular and recurring deadlines.
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Time management and priority management skills.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
How to Apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and writing samples to: