NextSEO is currently seeking a full-time journalist to join its dynamic team. The ideal candidate will bring finely honed editorial judgment, top-notch skills in writing and editing articles for online publication, and have experience working in a team in a daily online news environment. Familiarity with emerging technology and a thorough knowledge of current trends and innovations in digital media are required.
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news related to Worldwide Visa, Higher Education, Studying and Working Abroad
- Gather information for newsworthy stories through observation, interviews, investigation, and research
- Gather, corroborate and interpret data
- Use findings to construct well-written articles
- Retain awareness of the readers’ point of view
- Generate and evaluate article ideas and pitch compelling story ideas to editors
- Strong English language writing skills, and ability to convey information in a clear, concise and conversational manner
- Meet regular and recurring deadlines
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Time management and priority management skills
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and writing samples to email@example.com