We’re looking for a qualified individual who should be great with emails, and social media outreach, while also being collaborative with technical and creative marketing teams.
The link building specialist we’re looking for should be up-to-date with recent search engine changes, including (but not limited to) Google Penguin and Panda updates and practice search engine-approved methods for building brand awareness that results.
- Perform and track outreach through email and social
- Gain white hat backlinks for different web assets
- Guest posts placed on relevant and authority blogs
- Development of link strategy
- Backlink analysis
- Report to SEO Manager with successes, progress and opportunities
- Associates degree in Marketing, Communication and/or IT preferred but not required
- Link acquisition process including prospecting, personas, and outreach
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and occasionally assist with other SEO tasks
- Candidate must have a passion for search engine optimization and show it
- Curiosity about anything and everything
- Awesome organizational skills
- Creative mind
- A really, really hard work ethic
- Tool utilization including Ahrefs, Majestic, MOZ, etc
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English or in German
How to Apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and references to [email protected] along with at least 5 links you’ve earned that you feel proud of, and at least one example of a link you know of that violates Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.