We are looking for a Marketing Content Producer to write and produce various types of content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to details and project management skills.
- Create content resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, how to guides, news articles, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English or in German
- Familiarity with basic SEO best practices and keyword research
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Time management and priority management skills
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
How to Apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org