At NextSEO, we are strong believers that everyone needs a great first chance!
So, as we expand our team further in 2021, we want to give the opportunity to driven, talented young people in Kosovo to start building their careers.
With over twelve years of experience, NextSEO is one of the first digital marketing agencies in Kosovo!
We have collaborated with more than twenty acclaimed international brands, such as Allianz, AXA, Mawista, Europ Assistance, The Jeweller, Fintiba, and DR-Walter, and our online projects and products have had over 35 million users from across the world in the last year alone!
Now, we are looking for Digital Journalist Interns who want to join our team, build their portfolios, get real-life work experience, and start getting a foot in the job market through our paid three-month internship.
What will you do?
- Pitch compelling story ideas to the Editor-in-Chief.
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and newsworthy stories.
- Write and report stories and updates according to the prescribed style guides.
- Revise and edit work for editorial approval.
- Ability to write news stories in English.
- Good research skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurately fact-check information.
- Adjust to our company culture – we are a friendly, collaborative, and inclusive group.
What will you get out of it?
- The chance to work in a welcoming and friendly environment.
- The chance to improve your writing skills in a real work environment.
- You will have your news stories published in international media with an audience of millions of annual readers like Schengen.News & CollegeNews.org.
- The possibility of employment after completing the three-month paid internship!
Priority is given to final-year students or recent graduates from the field of Journalism/Media who are between the ages of 18 and 25. Yet, all those who believe they are the right fit for the position, are encouraged to apply!
How to Apply?
To apply for this position, please send the following documents to [email protected]:
- Cover Letter (just tell us something about yourself and career goals).
- Writing samples in English.
The deadline for this opportunity is February 24, 2021.