At NextSEO, we are strong believers that everyone needs a great first chance!
So, as we expand our team further in 2021, we want to give the opportunity to driven, talented young people in Kosovo to start building their careers.
With over twelve years of experience, NextSEO is one of the first digital marketing agencies in Kosovo!
We have collaborated with more than twenty acclaimed international brands, such as Allianz, AXA, Mawista, Europ Assistance, The Jeweller, Fintiba, and DR-Walter, and our online projects and products have had over 35 million users from across the world in the last year alone!
Now, we are looking for Social Media Content Creator Interns who want to join our team, build their portfolios, get real-life work experience, and start getting a foot in the job market through our paid three-month internship.
What will you do?
- Research and write short creative social media posts.
- Create accompanying graphics for social media networks using Canva.
- Work closely with our writing team to ensure consistency and quality across all content.
- Identify any possible gaps in content and recommend changes.
- Ability to write creative short posts in English.
- Ability to design graphics for social media.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurately fact-check information.
- Adjust to our company culture – we are a friendly, collaborative, and inclusive group.
What will you get out of it?
- The chance to work in a welcoming and friendly environment.
- The chance to improve your writing skills in a real work environment.
- You will have your posts read by an audience of millions of annual readers.
- The possibility of employment after completing the three-month paid internship!
Priority is given to current students or recent graduates from the fields of English Language and Literature and Graphic Design who are between the ages of 18 and 25, but everyone who believes they are a good fit is encouraged to apply!
How to Apply?
To apply for this position, please send the following documents to [email protected]:
- Cover Letter (just tell us something about yourself and career goals).
- Writing samples in English.
The deadline for this opportunity is April 10, 2021.